lunes, 6 de diciembre de 2010

"Sublimation"

Photo Journal No. 1
A few years ago, when I was in the university in my country, I had a photography class, and it was very interesting. I learned basic things about photography. I have to recognize that I do not see photographically at all, but sometimes I see things that I consider should be framed in a picture somehow, then I would like to get this ability. Also, I feel addictive to the camera when I have one in my hands, and I believe certain pictures that I take are pretty good obviously in an amateur way. Those times where I see something that generate me photography’s idea, I observe what I want to transmit shooting that specific thing, and why I feel it should be shooting? It is because I think it has to be remarkable, also it transmits a message or feeling, and because has something to say.
To see photographically means to build in our mind the picture that we desire to get: the color, shape, composition, and contrast. In my opinion, it is a skill not easy to acquire, it requires practice, time, and a lot of creativity. For example, I was a model in my country, before of having a photo shoot I already had seen what I wanted in my mind, but in a model role. Therefore, when I am behind of the camera I just imagine how I can freeze the things that I consider interested to expose. In fact, a lot of things make me see photographically such as nature, people, sports, entertainment activities, night life, woman, and culture. And personally, I do not have a specific moment to feel it, I do not know if it has to have it. Two of my friends are photographers, and they definitely have the ability to see photographically. Finally, I conclude that photography vision could be beneficial in order to show expose reality, feelings or messages. It could be detrimental when the photographer wants to expose beyond of the reality creating a bad effect on the viewer, and when the photographer’s purpose is to create sensationalism as well.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario